What to Expect:
- Assessment of areas in your life to determine satisfaction and current station in life. This includes skills, values, and accomplishments.
- Determine goals that will bring balance and happiness in your life, including long-term goals.
- Develop a Plan of Action to reach your personal goals.
- Implement tools that you feel comfortable with and that will foster growth.
- Evaluation of “POA” (Plan of Action) on a recurring basis.
- Gauge POA and make any necessary adjustments to goals or tools to ensure success.
I offer you a 15 minute phone consultation free of charge to determine if you’d like to continue working together.
I offer an introductory package for new clients. This is discounted to allow you to see the benefit of life coaching in your life. I offer 4 sessions at $200.00.
3 sessions for $225.00.
My basic fee is $100.00 per 1 hour session. If your goals are simple and clear, you may want to have the freedom of an occasional check in. This is like a tune-up. A check on your goals, attitudes, values, or tools to help keep you on track.
Weekly sessions provide the greatest advantage for clients. This allows you to process, practice and put in motion solutions we’ve discussed.
Please keep in mind, adopting new life strategies and tools to attain your goals is a commitment and not a “quick fix” although many of you may only desire a fresh new perspective and ideas or suggestions for minor adjustments. I implore you to accept that living an authentic life is a journey, not a destination, and I am determined to help anyone who chooses to walk this path. Because “life is good”!
My biggest wish is that you have found my blog interesting and that it hopefully has provided an alternate train of thought! At the very least, I hope I’ve encouraged a desire for awareness that may have not been a priority before.
Mostly, I hope you greet everyday with enthusiasm for the possibility to make life all that you desire.
Keep it simple,
B.S. in Psychology
Certified Life Coach